(real off road) 4x4 1 Hour
With this 4x4 introductory route we stay close to our starting point and go directly Off Road, and is intended for participants who have no experience yet, the guide gives extra instruction and explanation about 4x4 driving.
- Gears, high / low, engine braking.
- Which gear for which road surface.
- Position on the tracks.
- Safe parking in the mountains.
- Driving with a group of Jeeps.
- Safety in general
We leave at 10:00 o`clock from Altea la Vella en will return about 11:00 o´clock .
If the introduction route is booked at 10:00 am, there is an extra introduction route at 12:00
We drive this introductory route with a maximum of 2 follow-on Jeeps and 1 guide in his own jeep.
You can book this 4x4 Introduction with a Self Drive Jeep 4 pax Extra passengers can sit in the jeep of the guides. We drive this 4x4 Route all year round in open air Jeeps.
- Self Drive Jeep 4 pax € 95,00
- Additional Passenger € 42,50 p/p
- Additional Child up to 12 years € 25,00 p/p
Bring with you:
Spring, Spring Autumn: hat/cap, sunscreen, water, swimwear ,towels.
Winter: warm jacket or sweater, water.
- Meals and drinks
- Damage caused by hirer (s) to the car (s).
- Fuel and insurance for third parties and passengers.
09:45 Collect Altea la Vella.
Pickup and Dropoff Passengers:
Benidorm, Albir, Altea and Calpe € 32.50 (per booking).
We pick yo up between 08:30 and 9:15.
We adjust the exact time and place 1 day in advance.